Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 18

Hi everyone! Is anyone reading this or is this mainly for my benefit? Anyway, thrilled that I can update my blog via my iPhone.

So today I got workout 18 done at night. Couldn't do it right after dinner (not that I was particularly full) so did it around 9pm. Tomorrow planning on getting up early for workout 19 (but that was what I told myself LAST might).

Getting used to the workouts (but no Patrick I am not slacking off). Just getting used to having to do them every day.

Food remains harder. I am still very tempted to have some sweet foods when I see some but have been very disciplined about that. Today, ate ONE mentos which come individually wrapped in our office meeting rooms.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. I do read it.. once in a while!!
    Our group was rather more supportive and we used to write on each others blogs...
    Be strong!

    ReplyDelete